The moment you’ve all been waiting for is here! The schedule for the Summer Professional Development series is now open to the public. The series features weekly webinars co-hosted by librarians, leading ed-tech influencers and educators, that will cover a wide range of topics in the education space.
Save the date for these webinars:
- July 10 at 12 PM EDT:Twitter in the Classroom with Neil Krasnoff
- July 16 at 3 PM EDT: Gamification in Academic Libraries with Mary Broussard
- July 24 with BrainPOP (Topic TBA)
- July 31 at 1 PM EDT: Website Evaluation with Jacquie Henry
- August 7, 2013 at 3pm EDT: Wikipedia as an Authentic Learning Space with Michele Van Hoeck
Make sure to sign up today. There are only a few spots left!
After signing up, you’ll receive emails detailing our weekly webinars and registration information for the entire series. We will also be offering certificates of completion.
We hope to “see” you there!
Jenny Kessman is the Marketing Associate here at EasyBib, and will provide a behind-the-scenes look into our company. You can contact her via email at Jennifer[at]imagineeasy.com.