Our free MLA Citation Basics e-Book is a big hit with our loyal users! Our in-house librarians, Emily Gover and Caity Selleck, decided to create the e-book after hearing from educators like you help facilitate learning how to cite in MLA format.
Here are 4 reasons why you should download the e-book:
- It’s a great resource for educators, as well as students!
- You’ll receive the e-book, as well as our MLA Visual Guides Parts 1 and 2.
- The book is licensed under Creative Commons, so you can use it in your library or share with colleagues.
- Instead of creating citation guides from scratch, a comprehensive resource is one click away.
The content of the e-book includes:
- Fundamentals of MLA citations
- MLA examples of popular sources
- MLA web rules
- MLA parenthetical citations
What are others saying about the MLA E-Book?
“Thank you for the MLA Visual Guides. It is terrific and I look forward to using it. It is something I have always wanted to put together but never had the time.”
– Miriam Parkinson, Librarian at Fair Lawn High School in Fair Lawn, NJ
“Thanks! I just downloaded, copied, and passed it out to my English and History teachers!”
– Margaux Phoenix, Director of Library Services at Notre Dame Academy in Worcester, MA
“Thank you so much! Just forwarded it to the staff — it is just such a great resource. With the coming Common Core and research at the forefront, citing information is now on a whole different level.”
– Georgianna Stevenson, Librarian at Costa Mesa High School in Costa Mesa, CA
Jenny Kessman is the Marketing Associate here at EasyBib, and will provide a behind-the-scenes look into our company. In her free time, Jenny likes to spend time with family and friends, shop, and try out new recipes from Pinterest! You can contact her via email at Jennifer[at]imagineeasy.com.